How did the holidays come so quickly this year? Anyone else feel like November happened in a day?!? I guess that means that we need to get to some shopping, huh??
I am so excited to share my gift guides with you! I have been working for weeks to share as many different gift guides as I could so that you can easily shop for anyone on your Christmas List!
I’ve got anything from Gifts under $50 for Him to Best gifts for the Dog lover and everything in between! Everything is numbered with a description of each below and a link to take you directly to the webpage to shop. Let me know if you have any questions and Happy Shopping!!
Gifts under $50 for Him
- Jack Black Facial Fuel Moisturizer – If your guy is looking for a moisturizer, this one is fantastic! Has a great “man” smell and feels good on the skin (according to my hubs). Just a small drop will do the trick and will last your guy awhile!
- Saxx Underwear – This is the only underwear that Michael wears and swears by the fit and fabric!
- Packing Cubes – We don’t travel without these! It makes packing and fitting everything into your suitcase that much easier.
- The Dogist Coffee Table Book – Perfect for the dog loving guy in your life. Makes a great coffee table book!
- Burts Bees Lip Balm – Easy stocking stuffer. The only lip balm my husband will use!
- Anker Portable Charger – A must-have for the traveling men in your life. Michael takes this with him everywhere he goes an swears by the quality!
- Ursa Major Face Wipes – The hubs loves traveling with these and even keeps a few in his briefcase just in case. A great, easy way for any guy to cleanse!
- Patagonia Hat – Michael’s most worn accessory by far. He loves their hats. They are definitely worth every penny. It also comes in tons of colors, too!
- Hydroflask Water Bottle – The hubs and I both own one of these and carry it around all day. Makes staying hydrated easy and 100% recommend getting the straw top for easy drinking.
- Cord Tacos – Michael loves using these for all his cords to keep things tidy at work, traveling, or in his briefcase.
- Jocko White Tea – We drink this tea all the time and is one of Michael’s favorites! The box and design are super masculine, too!
- Peak Cocktail Ice Cube Tray – Michael says this is his must-have for all cocktail loving guys! Bigger ice cubes keep your drink cold and don’t melt as fast, watering down your drink!
- Aveda Grooming Cream – This is the #1 product my husband uses in his hair every day. It’s a bit of a splurge, but he’s used it for years now and hasn’t found any other product he’s liked more!
- No Show Socks – These have killer reviews and the only socks my Michael will wear now. They would make the perfect stocking stuffer!
Gifts Over $50 for Him
- Fjallraven Kanken Backpack – If your guy is on the hunt for a backpack, this one incredible quality and comes in several color options!
- Rhone Commuter Chino – This company makes awesome chinos that are incredible quality. Every guy needs a good pair of Khaki’s in their closet!
- Herschel Weekender Tote – For the traveling guy, a weekender tote is a must. Herschel makes a great one with incredible reviews!
- Patagonia Down Sweater – Michael wears this jacket on the daily once temps get colder. It’s warm but also super light and easy to pack and travel with!
- Rayban Aviators – Aviators are a classic style for any guy if you’re looking to splurge on a nice gift for you man!
- Secrid Wallet – The wallet has become super popular recently and has the coolest design!
- Bose Portable Speaker– This speaker is great to have around the house to play music. The quality of sound is incredible, too!
- Aqua Di Gio Cologne – Michael has been wearing this cologne for years. I may just be biased, but think it’s the perfect scent for any man!
- Mizzen and Main – It’s no secret we love Mizzen and Main in this family (If you don’t know, my husband works for the company) If your guy needs dress shirts, these are made out of performance fabric. No dry cleaning or ironing- they are a must for every man’s closet!
- Yeti Cooler – Such a great splurge gift for any guy on your list! Young to old, this is a universal gift that anyone would be happy to receive.
- Good Man Brand Leather Sneakers – Michael owns 2 different pairs of these he loves them so much! Leather sneakers are so versatile and look so great with any outfit.
- Vuori Kore Shorts – Michael swears by Vuori- it’s the only workout clothing he will wear. He loves these shorts and owns too many pairs to count!
- Robert Barakett T-Shirt – If you are looking for some basics, these t-shirts are a little more on the splurge side but the reviews are amazing and come in tons of colors.
- Apple Airpods – Another great gift for any age on your list! Airpods are a luxury and such a nice to gift for the tech loving guy in your life!
Gifts for Her- The Beauty Lover
- Olay Facial Cleaning Brush – The hubs and I both have this one and love it. It’s a wayyy cheaper version of the Clarisonic!
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in color “Pillowtalk” – This is the best nude tone for most skin types. I know so many gals who own this color and it looks beautiful on all!
- BeautyCounter Charcoal Mask – Michael and I both use this and highly recommend, especially if you have acne prone skin. We use this about once per week!
- Sigma Makeup Brush Set – This would make an amazing gift. They are a bit of a splurge, but I asked for these for Christmas several years ago and love Sigma brushes! it was definitely something I would have never purchased for myself but now that I own them are convinced they’re the besssttt!
- Teleties (Large and Small) – These aren’t damaging to your hair and love how they come in large and small sizes! I recommend the small for thinner hair and large for thicker!
- Oribe Texturizing Spray – This is a go to when styling my hair. Adding extra body and texture is what this does best PLUS it smells amazing!
- Tree Hut Body Scrub – This would be a great stocking stuffer! Smells amazing, is the perfect level of exfoliant and leaves your skin feeling so so soft!
- Silk Pillowcase – Using a silk pillowcase helps preserve your styling and also is less damaging on your hair. I sleep with one every night!
- Rose Quartz Roller – Love the benefits of using a rose quartz roller on your face before applying your serums and moisturizers. Throw it in the fridge or freezer first before use!
- Makeup Travel Bag – Love the clear plastic on this one making it easy to wipe down and keep clean. Also makes it easy to spot your products so they don’t get lost at the bottom of your bag!
- Tula Eye Balm – Use this every single morning when I wake up to depuff and wake up my under eyes!
- Moroccan Hair Oil – Bit of a splurge for a hair product, but if you could purchase any product for the health of your hair, I believe it’s hair oil. The hubs and I both love using a pump of this in our hair after towel drying! Hands down #1 product to keep your hair silky smooth!
- Laneige Lip Mask – Another great stocking stuffer! This stuff is incredible. A little goes a long way. I apply before bed and wake up with soft hydrated lips!
Gifts for her- The Fashion Lover
- Moonlight Pajamas – These are so heavenly and come in several colors. The perfect gift for anyone on your list! Go down 1 size in these.
- Sis Kiss Necklace – I wear this necklace nonstop. It is such a personalized gift idea. Can do the recipients name, their child’s name, or initials!
- Barefoot Dreams Robe – If you haven’t ever touched anything made by barefoot dreams, you are missing out! This robe feels so good on and is great for all ages on your list!
- Ugg Slippers – These will last you YEARS. They have a sole on the top and are super warm. Little more of a splurge but worth it!
- Blue Light Glasses – These would make a great stocking stuffer! I wear these on the daily when I spend long hours in front of the computer screen.
- Adhesive Bra – This is my go to sticky bra and would also make a great stocking stuffer! This is the only one I wear and have been for years.
- Lululemon Align Legging – My #1 must have for athletic/athleisure wear. There is no other legging like the align legging and I’m here for it. This one is also more of a splurge, but 1 million percent worth every penny.
- Thread and Supply Wubby Pullover – A cozy must for colder winter temps. I wear this all the time throughout fall and winter. it’s so so cozy!
- Over the Knee Boots – These boots will last you for years and are honestly the best over the knee boots I have ever put on. The material on the inside helps it stay up on your leg no matter your size! Comes in black, grey and brown!
- Quay Aviators – These look good on most and are a staple pair to have!
- Free People Scarf – This one comes in tons of colors and a great around $50 gift!
- Spanx Leggings – We all know these the the bomb.com, but truly if you haven’t bought a pair for yourself, you need to! The fit is heavenly and I’ve owned mine for years. They hold up really well!
- Golden Goose Dupes – These dupes are legit and so so cute! Also come in a few different styles/colors as well!
- The Styled Collection Bangle/ David Yurman Dupe – The Styled Collection’s bangles are my absolutely fave. The best David Yurman dupes I’ve seen so far!
Gift Guide for the Traveler
- Harbor London Mac Book Leather Sleeve – Found this MacBook sleeve on Etsy and get so many compliments on it! It’s incredible quality and has held up so well!
- Luggage Scale – This would be a great stocking stuffer! It is so great to have this when traveling. I always use it before I head to the airport just to double-check my weight on my luggage before I go!
- Kindle – For all you book worms out there, this is a must for all travel. Easier than lugging around 6 books on vacation. You can download every book you want to read right onto your device!
- Peter Thomas Roth Gel Eye Patches – We all know those tired eyes after a long day of travel. Love using these to depuff!
- Sole Society Weekender Bag – This weekender has great reviews and several different compartments! Great to have for quick weekend trips and overnight stays!
- Neck Pillow – Ever enjoyed sleeping on the plane? I figured not. This Neck pillow has some great reviews on amazon and a must for any flight!
- Packing Cubes – I don’t pack to go anywhere without these! It makes the process so much easier and keeps all of my stuff separated so it’s easier to find!
- Luggage – This set has great reviews and comes as a set for a KILLER price. Would be a great option if you are in the market!
- Truffle Cosmetic Case – These are on the pricier side, but great to have in your everyday bag. Makes it easier to find what you are looking for and the clear plastic makes it easy to wipe clean.
- Anker Portable Charger– Everyone needs a portable charger and this one is worth every penny! If you’re like me and your phone dies all the time, this will save you more times than you would like to admit!
- Airpods – These are a splurge, but a great gift for the traveler in your life!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – This mask is one of my favorites to use when traveling to rehydrate my skin after a long travel day!
Gift Guide for the Pet Lover
- LL Bean Dog Bed – I swear by LL Bean dog beds. They hold up so well in the wash and last forever! My parents have also owned one for all their dogs and would agree the quality is incredible.
- Door Mat – How cute is this dog mat? Makes a great gift for the dog lover in your life!
- Furminator – This is a must-have if your dog has a lot of hair and sheds! We use this on Tucker every month and it is insane how much hair comes off of him! I can notice a considerable difference in his shedding after I use this.
- Earthbath All Natural Dog Shampoo – This shampoo has so many amazing reviews! It’s all-natural and also great for dogs who have irritated skin.
- Paw Soother Balm – This stuff really works! We use it on Tucker and it keeps his pads from getting dry.
- Chuck It – The best invention ever. Long gone are the days you had to pick up that slobbery ball with your hand and throw it over and over at the park. This stick picks up the ball and then allows you to throw the ball super far!
- Dog Brush – I didn’t know what I was missing out on until I bought this brush. It has a button on the back that when you press it it ejects the hair off the brush!
- MyPupSocks – The cutest stocking stuffer for any animal lover in your life. You just send in a pic of their animal and they print it on the socks!
- Filson Leather Dog Leash – I cannot say enough good things about This leash the collar. If you want incredible leather quality but not the usual price tag, I highly recommend Filson.
- Filson Leather Dog Collar – This is the collar that Tucker wears every day. We have had it since he was big enough to wear it and have had ZERO issues. The quality is incredible and would buy this brand over and over.
- Dog Car Seat Cover – If you have a dog, you NEED this for your car. It protects your car seats, and is easy to take off and throw in the wash!
- Yeti Dog Bowl – love that Yeti makes dog bowls! They come in other colors and stainless steel bowls are the safest to use for you pup!
Gift Guide for the Hostess
- Nest Candle in scent ‘Holiday’ – Hands down my favorite candle possibly ever. Nest candles can be a splurge but come in beautiful boxes and make for perfect gifts!
- Marble Initial Wine Stopper – Love the initial and marble detail on this!
- Cocktail Shaker – This shaker has recipes for cocktails on the outside which I love!
- Anthropologie Coasters – These are stunning and look way ore expensive than they are in my opinion!
- Anthropologie Initial Mug – This is the perfect stocking stuffer or small gift that you can put with a gift card and wrap!
- Essential Oil Diffuser – This one has amazing reviews and has a sleek look to it!
- Vinglace Wine Chiller – If your hostess loves wine, they definitely need one of these. Comes in several colors and esthetically pleasing to use at home or perfect if you’re taking your wine outdoors!
- Corkcickle Wine Tumbler – We love using these to drink wine out of. keeps it cooler longer and aren’t breakable!
- Cheese Board and Tool Set – A very simple, but practical gift for any hostess. Love that this board comes with the little cheese knives set as well!
- Wine Aerator – This has amazing reviews on amazon and super easy to use! Just pop it into the opening of the wine bottle and pour!
- Electric Wine Bottle Opener – Another Amazon product with incredible reviews! This electric wine bottle opening is a must if your hostess loves wine. makes uncorking too easy!
- Faux Fur Throw – This amazon throw is incredibly soft and has killer reviews! you can get it in several sizes and colors as well. I’m currently curled up with ours while I type this!
There you have it! My complete guide to all things gifts this year! I so appreciate you all using my links to shop this year and just love being a resource to every single one of you! Happy Holidays!