If you’re like me, I’ve done absolutely zero Christmas shopping…YIKES. it happens every year, and then I scramble to do all my purchases at the end. What can I say…I kind of like the adrenaline rush- HA!So excited to share my gift guides with you all! All this week I’ll be uploading different gift guides, to include for him, for her, for Mother/MIL, splurge, stocking stuffers, etc! Feel free to click the link below each picture to shop each item! Happy Shopping!
Gift Guide for her Under $50!
- Free People Jaden Rib Blanket Scarf– Love this for all ages! A staple for anyone’s wardrobe this winter and such a great price. This scarf is long and thick and will last for years!
- Logan Bracelet from the Styled Collection– I love all the accessories form this retailer, but their bracelets are what I wear every single day. They are the best knockoffs for designer jewelry and you can’t beat the price!
- Nest Candle– These are my favorite thing to burn in my home over the holidays. Sparkling Cassis, Pumpkin Chai, and Holiday are my favorite scents! Candles are definitely one of my favorite things to gift because most people won’t spend the money to buy them for themselves.
- Moroccan Oil– This stuff is liquid gold for your hair. It’s pricey, but I love it so much that I use it every day. This is the perfect gift for anyone who loves soft, healthy locks! I apply this to my damp hair after I get out of the shower [my hubs does, too!] and we both have noticed how much healthier and softer our hair feels.
- Nordstrom at Home Feather Throw– This is a steal for the price and will be sure to make anyone happy [because who doesn’t love a cozy throw?!]. I bought these for several family members this year!
- Intimately Free People Adella Longline Bralette– This is a must-have under any and all tunics and tees all year round. I own this in 3 different colors and constantly wear them out and about and at home under loungewear because it’s just that versatile. I recommend getting the black or white as a start!
- J. Crew Flannel Pajamas– Everyone needs at least one pair of holiday PJs and these are the best! Awesome quality and super cute patterns. Plus they are on sale right now for under $50!
- Sandrina Drop Earring Gift Set from Baublebar– this gift set is a $114 value for only $48! Holy cats that’s a good deal! I even bought these and split them up and paired them with lipsticks for cute gifts for my friends, too!
- Jade Roller– if you haven’t heard of or used one of these you are missing out. I have been using this every single night for the past month and my skin has drastically improved. The properties in the stone help encourage lymphatic drainage which helps detoxify the skin, leaving it healthier and more vibrant! I also have a lot of redness and notice a huge improvement in that when I wake up in the morning. I actually recieved this as a gift myself and loved the idea because it wasn’t anything I would buy for myself.
- Big O Key Ring– This has been a game changer. I carry a huge purse and I constantly am digging around for my keys. It was honestly so frustrating at one point that I got in my car and drove to a boutique I knew sold them and bought one right then and there. I’ve never looked back! Would make such a cute gift for anyone- they have tons of colors and styles!
- Calley Slippers– These are a must have for the winter. I love that you can wear them indoors and outdoors and they come in so many colors!
- Charcoal Mask and Soap Bar– These are two of my favorite products from BeautyCounter. I use this mask 1-3 times a week to help prevent breakouts and use the charcoal bar every single day on face and body to help with blemishes! Makes a really great gift!
- Truffle Small Clarity Pouch– This is the best organizing pouch to have in your purse at all times. I keep all my makeup and daily go-tos in this pouch as I go about my day. I also love that it’s clear because it’s easy to clean and also super easy to find your items!